Welcome to the Daily Muse Video Quote Library. Here’s our most recent Video Quote of the Day!
Daily Muse 83: Be Noble, Not Superior
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Click To Tweet
Scroll below to VIEW THE VIDEO ARCHIVE…
Welcome to the Daily Muse
Join me as we post short video quotes with daily thoughts and meditations designed to get you into a hopeful and smiling state of mind! These short little videos are created by me and are designed to share the messages I get from my Daily Meditation, in hopes that they can also help inspire you. We all face many of the same struggles and there are many universal elements that we all share. Fortunately we don’t all face the exact same issues at the exact same time. Imagine if we did! Please, scroll through these video quotes and I am sure you will find something meaningful to you!
Sources of Inspiration
As part of my daily meditation, I look to many sources for inspiration. I found that no matter if I may be at work, home, at a meeting, or on a hike, when I actively seek, I always find; as long as I am patient…When you open yourself to accepting that the universal source may speak to you from anybody or any thing, you realize that the more you listen the more you learn. I like to share with you what I heard today in my meditations…
So, while this is called the Daily Muse, I don’t necessarily post new content every day – but we get close!
How I make the videos: I seek inspiration and I listen for a message that resonates with me that day. Sometimes it takes seconds, and sometimes hours. I then find a quote that coneys the message I am trying to share and overlay the quote on top of that perfect video that also directly supports the message. The fun challenge is to find or create a video that really matches the message or quote of the day, and really illuminates the message.
Video Quote Library Archive
- Daily Muse 83: Be Noble, Not Superior: There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self. – Ernest Hemingway
- Daily Muse 82: Your Faith: Your faith can move mountains, but your doubt can create them.
- Daily Muse 81: God Provides: God provides the wind, but man must raise the sails. – Augustine of Hippo
- Daily Muse 80: We Can Do Anything: We can do anything we want, if we stick to it long enough. – Helen Keller
- Daily Muse 79: Gratitude is the Ability: Gratitude is the ability to experience life as a gift.
- Daily Muse 78: Dwell on the Beauty: Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars and see yourself running with them.
- Daily Muse 77: Do Not Let Others: Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. – Dalai Lama
- Daily Muse 76: It Does Not Matter: It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop. – Confucious
- Daily Muse 75: Life Experienced: Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
- Daily Muse 74: Wherever You Go: Wherever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucius
- Daily Muse 73: The Power: The Power of finding beauty in the humblest things, makes home happy and life lovely.
- Daily Muse 72: Never Lose Hope: Never Lose Hope. Storms make people stronger, and they never last forever.
- Daily Muse 71: Spread Love Everywhere: Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- Daily Muse 70: You Become: You don’t become that you want. You become what you believe.
- Daily Muse 69: Don’t Be Pushed: Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
- Daily Muse 68: What You Are: What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now. – Buddha
- Daily Muse 67: We Are Truly Alive: We are truly alive in those moments where our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
- Daily Muse 66: Go Confidently: Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
- Daily Muse 65: Thoughts Become Things: Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. – Bob Proctor
- Daily Muse 64: Certain Things: Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
- Daily Muse 63: Subtle Truth: This is a Subtle Truth. Whatever you love, you are. – Rumi
- Daily Muse 62: Garden of the World: The Garden of the World has no limits, except in your mind. – Rumi
- Daily Muse 61: The Universe: The Universe is not outside you. Look inside yourself. Everything you want, you already are.
- Daily Muse 60: Don’t You Know: Don’t You Know Yet? It is YOUR light that lights the world
- Daily Muse 59: Be in Love: Where ever you are, and whatever you do… be in Love. – Rumi
- Daily Muse 58: Clever and Wise: Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself. – Rumi
- Daily Muse 57: Sunrise of Hope: There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. – Bernard Williams
- Daily Muse 56: State of Gratitude: The more you are in a state of gratitude, the more you have to be grateful for.
- Daily Muse 55: Create a Positive Life: Positive Thoughts and a Positive Attitude Create a Positive Life
- Daily Muse 54: You Are the Creator: You are the Creator of Your Own Reality
- Daily Muse 53: Daily Muse: Intention, Attention, Manifestation: Intention, attention, manifestation: that is how the universe works. – Rumi
- Daily Muse 52: Learn to Rest: When you get tired, learn to rest, not quit. – Banksy
- Daily Muse 51: Grateful Attitude: When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears. – Tony Robbins
- Daily Muse 50: Believe: Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.
- Daily Muse 49: Magic: The world is full of magic things patiently waiting for our sense to grow sharper. – W.B. Yeats
- Daily Muse 48: Fight the Battle: You might have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
- Daily Muse 47: Feel the Rain: Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
- Daily Muse 46: Give to Get: If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.
- Daily Muse 45: Choose Thoughtfully: Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make that happen.
- Daily Muse 44: Courage to Win: All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Daily Muse 43: Life is Tough: Sometimes life is tough, but so are you!
- Daily Muse 42: Be Happy, Stay Motivated: Peace is found in the heart of the faithful.
- Daily Muse 41: Things Work Out Better: Many times things don’t work out as planned. They work out better.
- Daily Muse 40: Radiate Positivity: It’s time to stop absorbing the energy around you, and instead start defining it.
- Daily Muse 39: Be Proud: Today is a great day to be proud of all your progress.
- Daily Muse 38: Life Lessons: Rock bottom will teach you lessons that mountain tops never will.
- Daily Muse 37: You’re Full of Magic: Always remember that you’re full of magic; much stronger than you realize.
- Daily Muse 36: Peace: Peace is found in the heart of the faithful…
- Daily Muse 35: Faith: If you’re living in Fear, you are likely not pursuing your Faith.
- Daily Muse 34: Just Bloom: A flower does not think of competing with the flowers next to it. It just blooms.
- Daily Muse 33: Be Yourself: Wanting to be someone you’re not, is a waste of the person you are.
- Daily Muse 32: Prepared to Win: Luck is being prepared for the doors which will inevitably open.
- Daily Muse 31: Don’t Be a Prisoner: Never be a prisoner of your past, it was just a lesson not a life sentence.
- Daily Muse 30: Any Can Do: What one has done, any can do.
- Daily Muse 29: Gratitude Attitude: The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.
- Daily Muse 28: Smile: The Universe is like a mirror. Smile and it will smile back.
- Daily Muse 27: Spiritual Growth: Spiritual growth must be deliberate. It never happens by chance or luck.
- Daily Muse 26: Next Chapter: Your next chapter is going to cause some people to wish that they had treated you better.
- Daily Muse 25: Go Easy: Go easy on yourself. Whatever you do today, let it be enough.
- Daily Muse 24: Best Teacher: Your best teacher is your last mistake.
- Daily Muse 23: Patience to Wait: The hardest test in life is the patience to wait for the right moment.
- Daily Muse 22: No Anxiety: Those who are certain of the outcome, can afford to wait without anxiety.
- Daily Muse 21: Get Even: The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
- Daily Muse 20: Stay Open to the Signs: Stay open for signs from the Universe and show up for the assignments that are brought to you.
- Daily Muse 19: Share Yourself: Share your time and your possessions.
- Daily Muse 18: Follow the Path: When the path reveals itself, follow it.
- Daily Muse 17: Determination: Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- Daily Muse 16: Change for the Better: Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.
- Daily Muse 15: Conquer this Challenge: You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be conquered.
- Daily Muse 14: Great Things Happen: Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.
- Daily Muse 13: Believe in Yourself: Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.
- Daily Muse 12: Quiet the Mind: Quiet the mind and the soul will speak.
- Daily Muse 11: Build Your Dreams: Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
- Daily Muse 10: Affirmation: Happiness: I embrace happiness as my natural state of being.
- Daily Muse 9: Imagination: Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
- Daily Muse 8: Decisions: Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.
- Daily Muse 7: Be Grateful: Manifest abundance by being grateful for what you already have.
- Daily Muse 6: You Are The Author: You are the author of your life. If you don’t like how it’s going, write it differently
- Daily Muse 5: Learn to Fly: If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.
- Daily Muse 4: You Are Not Stuck: Nothing is permanent. You are not stuck. You can completely recreate yourself. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.
- Daily Muse 3: Spiritual Growth: The true sign of spiritual growth is caring more about letting things go, rather than gaining things.
- Daily Muse 2: Be You: You might as well be who you are, because your vibe is going to tell the truth anyway.
- Daily Muse 1: Aura of Peace: Be consistent in maintaining an Aura of grace and love. It’s your present to the world.