Stress affects our mind, and our mind affects our body.
Extreme stress leads to changes in our body chemistry and alters our mental and physical energy levels. The result is psychosomatic illnesses. Using numerology we can calculate our stress numbers. If we know this stress number we will be able to avoid major obstacles and illnesses. Stress number gives us a clue to the part of our body subjected to disease. It also prevents us from making repeated mistakes. Stress numbers delay our progress and drain our energy.
If the stress numbers appear constantly in our lives, it is a sign of upcoming disturbances or perhaps is indicative of something we are already going through. If we live in a house whose address is equal to our stress number we will not be able to experience peace of mind. Let’s say your address is 1342, we add all the digits together till we derive at a single digit. 1+3+4+2=10 and again we add 1+0= 1. The final digit of our house unit number is 1. If 1 is your stress number (calculations shown below) you will experience mental stress in the home.
Calculation of stress number
There are 4 steps involved in this calculation. An example of a birth number is: November 19 1966. We make all the digits into a single digit by adding it, till it becomes a singular digit. The month November is 11 thus 1+1=2. The date 19 will become 1+9=10 adding again it becomes 1+0=1, the year 1966 becomes 1+9+6+6=22 adding it again it is 2+2=4.
Thus we have 3 sets of single digits from your birthdate. They are 2, 1 and 4. Write the digits in order of month, date and year. Now, subtract the month from the date, using the above example so 2-1= 1. We will call this calculation ‘A’. Next, subtract the date from the year (1-4 = 3) and write it down. We will call this ‘B’. Then Subtract A (1) from B(3), that is 1-3 = 2, We will call this next number ‘C’. Finally subtract the month and the year, and write it below C. So 2 – 4 =2 and call it D.
Below is an example:
2 1 4
C is the Major stress number, the others are minor stress numbers.
Pay more attention to `C` as it plays an important part throughout our lives. Once the lessons are learned we will be able to neutralize the negative effects of the stress numbers.
Meaning of Stress Numbers
- Stress Number 1- Stress of the individual’s self respect. Need to develop strong will power, strengthen character and courage. Bossed around or held down by others.
Possible Physical Ailments- Headache, Heart, and Upper Abdomen, Sinus issues, Weak Eyes, Circulatory Problems, Sun Stroke
- Stress Number 2- Stress of the individual’s personal sensitivity. Need to develop confidence. Very sensitive and easily hurt. Must learn to forgive and forget.
Possible Physical Ailments- Diabetes, Urinary Tract Infections, Fevers, Throat Problems, Foot Problems, Poor Blood Circulation, Hair Loss, Liver Spots, Sleeplessness, Mental Worries, Asthmatic Troubles
- Stress Number 3- Stress of the individual’s communication skills, imagination focusing power. Avoid scattering of talents, learn to concentrate. Learn to express your feelings. Avoid speaking unnecessarily or indulge in too much gossip.
Possible Physical Ailments- Addictions, Mental Health Issues, Throat Issues, Gas Pains, Paralysis, High/Low Blood Pressure, Lung Disorders, Migraine, Sudden Fever, Shoulder Pain
- Stress Number 4- Stress of the individual’s attention to traditions, organizational skills and being practical. Learn to be systematic, orderly and punctual. Inclination to laziness and stubbornness. Avoid procrastination.
Possible Physical Ailments- Cataracts, Hypoglycemia, Shoulder Problems,
Jaundice, Dental Issues, Blood Problems, Weakened Respiratory System, Cysts, Knee Issues, Gas Pains
- Stress Number 5- Stress to the individual’s understanding of freedom, responsibility and sexual impulse. Avoid being impulsive. Learn to change with wisdom, not to satisfy your senses. Accept responsibilities.
Possible Physical Ailments- Temper Tantrums, Brain Tumor, Ulcers, Drug Addiction, Nervousness, Kidney Problems, Neck Pain, Stomach Disorders
- Stress Number 6- Stress of an individual’s understanding of responsibility in relationships. Avoid being domineering and meddlesome. Avoid quarreling with anyone who disagrees with your rules. Learn to respect others’ opinions.
Possible Physical Disorders-Drug Addiction, Tumors, Gum Problems, Sinus Issues, Hip Problems, Asthma, Hypertension, Heart Palpitation, Menstrual Issues, Neck Problems, Stomach Ulcers
- Stress Number 7- Stress of an individual’s ability to have faith in herself and to accept mundane activities. Avoid being rebellious. This can be a difficult challenge to bear, and brings a lot of tests and repression. Learn to attract faith instead of fear.
Possible Physical Disorders- Alcohol Addiction, Menstrual Problems, Allergies, Varicose Vein, Depression, Skin Problems, Stroke, Tumors
- Stress Number 8- Stress due to understanding the real value and purpose of money and power. Avoid personal freedom based on material possessions. You could attract fear and loss. Learning to see wealth is limitless and belongs to everyone.
Possible Physical Disorders- Indigestion, Asthma, Numbness, Cancer, Strokes, Eye Problems, Loneliness, Herpes, Fainting, Tendency to Receive Wrong Treatment
- Stress Number 9- Stress due to individuals’ understanding of humanity, feelings of love, compassion and emotions. You are an old soul, carrying with you all your experiences from past lives. Learn to use your knowledge and talents within you through meditation to solve all your obstacles in life.
Possible Physical Disorders- Back Problems, Lung Problem, Eye Problems, Pneumonia, Gout, Warts, Heart Failures, Accident Prone
The stress numbers can be overcome once the lessons are learned. If your date of birth adds up to your stress number, pay more attention and learn the lessons. If your name or signature adds up to your stress number then the chances of you getting the ailments are more likely. Take this information as general guidance, not as law. You have the ability to take charge of your fate and health. May you be blessed with a stress free life.