Jewelry pieces having symbols on them have always been a part of religion and spirituality. Different
cultures and religions across history have encouraged people to wear jewelry bearing spiritual
significance. Now, the question is- what is it that you get when you wear such jewelry? If you
thought the answer is aesthetic appeal, then you couldn’t be more wrong. Spiritual jewelry engraved
with spiritual messages and symbols help you stay focused on your aim of spirituality- you feel
grounded and purposeful. Such jewelry can aid through your meditative sessions and religious
exercises. However, there are so many spiritual symbols that choosing the right one according to
your needs might seem a problem. Don’t worry! Below, you find some common spiritual symbols
found on jewelry along with what they mean. Check out.
Some common symbols and their meanings.–
- Lilies – Starting from transience and purity to love, fertility, and unity, lilies symbolize a lot.
With jewelry pieces engraved with Lily flowers, you will feel pure at heart during your
worship and meditation practice.
- Peacock – The symbol of peacock radiates a kind of energy that will not allow you to
deviate from your path of spiritual enlightenment. According to Greco- Roman beliefs,
peacock tails are composed of stars of the eyes. And hence, whoever sees them is believed
to have extracted good luck from them.
- Lotus – Lotus has always been a symbol of rebirth and growth. And it is regarded as sacred in
many cultures. In India, a lot of religious practices cannot be materialized without this
flower. It’s also linked to spiritual awakening, faith, and purity.
- Feathers – Feathers in some cultures mean that some loved one is always watching over you.
And that is why feathers are a great giver of hope.
- Trees and leaves – They represent family and family ties and remind us of our roots. They
are also a reminder of the fact that we are nothing but a product of nature. They tell us how
deep our relationship with Mother Nature is.
Every symbol carved on spiritual jewelry has a deep meaning. When you know about it, it becomes
easy for you to choose the right one for your needs.